. . . so I guess I'll just have to play with the tissue box!
2016 Holiday Card Designs
-
I’ve got some amazing new holiday card design offerings for 2016! Keep in
mind that they are all completely customizable. . . want “Merry Christmas”
inste...
9 years ago




5 comments:
Oh that's funny! Jacob usually eats the tissues instead of getting more out.
That looks so sad for him!! Good luck with all the excitement over the next couple of weeks! Are you planning a trip to Hershey at all this summer??
Looks like Hayden can make anything fun!
-Aunt Laura
So sad to see the house empty. :(
Think you can coin a phrase like "when life hands you lemons, made lemonade?"
Don't cry into your kleenex, play with it?
Love the Kleenex...so happy he remembered the best one year old present ever! :) It is crazy to see the house all packed up but I guess that's part of the fun with the military. We will be doing the same thing in less than 4 weeks. Oh, we did find renters! What a relief...4 year contract! Let's talk soon!
The Anderson's
Post a Comment