Sunday, June 8, 2008

heart friends.

I'm borrowing Erin's blog title because she said it best. We wrapped up our 6 day visit on Friday and it just hasn't been quite the same since we got back to our house. I keep expecting Erin to walk through my front door, with Sarah and Ephraim in tow, to hang out and chat while the kiddos all play together. Then we'll all sit down to dinner together after Rich and Brent carpool home from work. We fell right back into our old (when-we-all-lived-in-Colorado) routine during our days in Alabama, so naturally, I just expect that it's my turn to host. Our door is always open for you guys!

Alas, it's not quite as simple as walking up the street anymore. So I know we'll have to wait many months until we do get to hang out together again. At least I have some nice pictures to keep me company when I'm missing these heart friends. Pictures I took with my very own camera! Just look at this beautiful family!










After I snapped these, Erin got some wonderful shots of our family. You've got to go check out her beautiful work here. Man, we love this family!

6 comments:

Samantha said...

Beautiful, beautiful job Amy. I love the one of Erin and Ephraim, especially. I bet she is so excited to finally have some great ones with HER in them. I'd be sick with jealousy if I didn't have Liz coming tomorrow.

erin said...

Oh, makes me sad and makes me happy all at the same time! I LOVE the pics...thanks so much for doing this for us. I can't wait to have some framed photos of our family in our house (the 3 square feet of Cobb just isn't enough, right?!)

Miss you.

Megan said...

Very nice photos. I love them all.

J.J. said...

oh love the photo trade!

Colleen said...

What a fantastic set of pictures of the Cobbs! Your photography skills are getting really, really good, Amy!

Jodi said...

Amy, you have repaid Erin with these photos. They are gorgeous!