Oh,Amy, thank your for these last three posts. It is so nice to actually see Erin in pictures with her hubby and kiddos. And they are great pics, indeed! I'm sorry we didn't get to see you while you and Rich were visiting here in the south. Next time! Terry
2016 Holiday Card Designs
-
I’ve got some amazing new holiday card design offerings for 2016! Keep in
mind that they are all completely customizable. . . want “Merry Christmas”
inste...
Although we live in Los Angeles, “Shertzer Time” isn’t quite the same as Pacific Standard Time. Shertzer time runs about 5-10 minutes behind MST. We don’t run on Shertzer Time because we’re lazy or slow, quite the contrary, we run on Shertzer Time because we always try to squeeze one more thing in. In January 2007, we welcomed a baby boy to our busy world and our family grew again in May 2009 with another little boy. This blog is a way for our family and friends to keep up with all those things we squeeze into our life and to know what it’s like to be “Living on Shertzer Time”.
8 comments:
I love that the cookie is half in and half out of his mouth. Great pictures of the kids having a blanket snack.
I sit weird that I just sang teh cookie song by Cookie Monster in my head after I read your title?
Oh man- that's supposed to be "Is it weird..." bad typist.
way to go Hayden- shove the whole thing in your mouth my little buddy! hah! love the second picture of him stuffing his mouth- what a cutie!
I love that second picture! He's so funny!!!
MMMMM and they are gooooood. We got our package in the mail yesterday - thanks for making us feel so special!
Oh,Amy, thank your for these last three posts. It is so nice to actually see Erin in pictures with her hubby and kiddos. And they are great pics, indeed! I'm sorry we didn't get to see you while you and Rich were visiting here in the south. Next time! Terry
Isn't that our USAFA blanket? I'm glad to see that it is being put to good use. And to think that that thing has been though many a SAMI!
Post a Comment